CNC Milling Operator - 3rd Shift
- 2 or more years CNC Milling experience is required
- Horizontal and/or vertical milling experience required
- Set-up experience is a plus
- Must have cutter/tool compensation skills/experience
- Must be able to make offsets
- 3 axis experience required, 4 or 5 axis preferred
- Solid shop math skills
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Understanding of GD&T preferred
- Understanding of inspection procedures required
- Ability to work safely and follow detailed work instructions
- Good attendance and ability to work efficiently to achieve business goals
- Email resume (.doc or .pdf format): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printable Application for Employment
Mail completed application to:
Human Resources Department
5340 Avion Park Drive
Highland Heights, OH 44143.
- Norman Noble, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Background check and drug screen required of candidate prior to hire.
- Assessment testing may be required for certain positions.
- Norman Noble, Inc. also conducts random drug screening.